My Tupa (Great-grandmother.) RIP

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Career

To be passionate about what one is doing for a living allows one to enjoy life. I know many people that aren't totally passionate about what they're doing, and it is very evident in their day today life. Someone very close to me tends to get stressed at work, and then later brings that stress about their loved ones. I however am hoping to be doing something I enjoy, and that is being a leader. I plan on being in charge of my own business, a spa, and I plan to achieve my goals by attending post-secondary school. In September of 2009 I will be attending Okanagan College in Kelowna for one year, and after that I will be attending UBCO for one year. Eventually, I want to attend UBC in Vancouver, and live wit my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers